- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Practical Licensing Applications Workshop
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Commercial Building Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- Financial Essentials
- Insolvency Workshop
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts Administration
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Technical skills
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Kickstart your digital marketing
If you're running a small business in the industry and haven't yet got your head around digital marketing basics, this is for you.
Digital marketing is vital to the success of any business and we're here to help you get up-to-speed and get started. We'll introduce you to basic digital terms, roles and functions and how the various digital media forms can help propel your business forward and grow.
Learn from industry professionals a wholistic introduction, including owned, paid and earned media, Google AdWords, social media marketing, audience building and more.
CSQ funding for small businesses now available.^
For funding information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
Whether you've been in business a little, or a lifetime, digital marketing is no longer a 'optional extra' for businesses; it's vital to keeping business propelling forward.
If you have found it overwhelming in the past, or have some gaps in your knowledge, this course will connect the dots and make sense of digital marketing basics.
You'll walk away with a basic understanding of the digital landscape and tools to help you get started.
This course will cover:
- Digital marketing definitions
- Measuring digital marketing success
- Your target market and how to talk to them
- Understanding owned, paid and earned media
- SEO vs SEM (Search Engine Optimisation vs Search Engine Marketing)
- Advanced audiences (lookalikes and privacy)
- Creative and copyrights
- Digital health check
- Tools to manage digital marketing.
Students will also receive some helpful tools to take home, including:
- Owned, earned and paid media table
- 'How to' for Google AdWords
- List of tools and platforms to assist you in marketing
- Audience builder
- Health check template.
|What to bring||A laptop or computer is required to complete this course|
Full course prices:
Funded (small business) course price:^
^CSQ contributes towards the cost of this course under the small business program. Eligibility criteria applies – enrolling student must be a small business owner or employee of a building and construction business (directly involved in the administrative day-to-day running of the business). A small business is defined as less than 20 employees in the building and construction industry. Click here for more information or call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. You will receive a Statement of Completion.|
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills, and must be 18 years or over|
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are not eligible for CSQ small business funding, choose from the below course options to book. The full price for non-members face-to-face course is $250 (Inc. GST). Check here to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
If you are not eligible for CSQ small business funding, choose from the below course options to book. The full price for both members face-to-face course is $200 (Inc. GST). Check here to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
Funded: small business
If you are eligible for CSQ small business funding, choose from the below course options to book. The funded price for both members and non-members is $50 (Inc. GST)^. Check here to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.
^CSQ contributes towards the cost of this course under the small business program (subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria).