- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIFA Workshops
- Building Consultant & Expert Witness Seminar
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Diploma of Project Management
- eDocs Deep Dive
- Financial Essentials
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Residential Building Contracts
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Small business
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- What's on
- News & publications
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of Conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Reduce expensive legal costs
Reduce expensive legal costs by learning how to write an adjudication application or an adjudication response. Learn from a Master Builders Members Legal specialist, in our four-hour interactive workshop, how to best prove your case - whether you’re trying to get or defend the payment claim.
CSQ funding for small businesses now available.^
For funding information, see Course Details below or contact us (eligibility applies).
In this practical workshop, we’ll walk you through what you need to do when applying for an adjudication or when responding to an adjudication application. For smaller claims, it is often better to do the preparation yourself but you need to understand the process otherwise you may have an invalid application or response.
- Critical time frames that apply
- How to write your arguments
- How to prove your rights
- How to present your evidence
- What to expect from the other party
- What you can do if you are unsuccessful.
Full course cost:
Funded course cost:
^CSQ contributes towards the cost of this course under the small business program. Eligibility criteria applies – enrolling student must be a small business owner or employee of a building and construction business (directly involved in the administrative day-to-day running of the business). A small business is defined as less than 20 employees in the building and construction industry. Click here for more information or call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
|Eligibility||Participants must work in the building and construction industry.|
|Recommended Workshop Progress||While not a prerequisite, we recommended first completing our BIFA Chapter 3: Payment claims & schedules livestream workshop prior to enrolling in this workshop. Learn more here.|
This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course.
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a fully funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are not eligible for funding, choose from the below course options to book. The full price for both members and non-members face-to-face course is $220 (Inc. GST). Check here to see if you're eligible for funding, or call us on 1300 13 60 02.