- Services & advice
- Why study with Master Builders
Licensing & registration
- Accredited Test & Tag
- Asbestos Worker Program
- Business Management for Trade Contractors
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Completed Residential Building Inspectors Course
- Diploma of Building & Construction (Building)
- Advanced Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
Business management & operations
- BIF Workshops
- Building contracts workshops
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Computer courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Estimating Essentials
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Communication Skills
- Resolving Disputes
- Time Management
- Health and safety
- Workplace relations
- Licensing & registration
- Enrolment information
- Skills assessment
- Audit reports
- Student log-in
- What's on
- News & publications
- Home owners
- Policy & advocacy
- Our members
- Code of conduct
- Organisational structure
- Mandatory reporting
- Terms & conditions
Learn how to correctly complete Residential Building Contracts
Master Builders has developed a six-hour training course to help you understand the legal obligations of completing and administering Residential Building Contracts.
Lack of knowledge and understanding of building contracts is the cause of numerous unprofitable building projects. The right contract document completed correctly protects the interests of the builder, client and trade contractor.
Ensure you’re meeting your legal contract obligations.
The Residential Building Contracts course provides students with information that enables them to understand the legal obligations of completing and administering a Residential Building Contract. The course also covers subcontract agreements and common problems that arise on all contracts.
Topics covered include:
- Types of Residential Building Contracts
- General conditions
- Considerations before providing a quote
- How to complete a contract
- Meeting your legal obligations
- What needs to be done at practical completion
- Where do things go wrong?
- Engaging subcontractors
|Course||Residential Building Contracts|
|Duration||Six (6) hours|
Call 1300 136 002 to check your eligibility and to enrol.
|Outcome||This is not a Nationally Recognised Training course. |
You will receive a Statement of Completion.
|Eligibility||Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills.|
Choose a date and venue that suits you by choosing whether you're eligible for a fully funded option or can take advantage of our member price. Not sure which to choose or no dates that suit? Give us a call on 1300 13 60 02 for assistance or to register your interest for the next course date in your area.
If you are a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The member full price is $160 (Inc. GST).
If you are not a Master Builders member, choose from the below course options to book. The non-member full price is $200 (Inc. GST).